- Services are carried out as per these Terms & Conditions that, upon acceptance of these services, have been read, understood and agreed to by the Client (you) and Write Beyond.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in Write Beyond’s sole discretion.
- The Client is under no obligation to offer work to Write Beyond; Write Beyond is under no obligation to accept work offered by the Client.
- Services to be performed by Write Beyond for the Client will commence only upon written acceptance of a quote by the Client.
Acceptance of a written quote by the Client includes agreement to the following conditions contained within the quote:
- the service type and scope of services
- the style guide to be followed and whether the document is to be in Australian, US or UK English
- the date that all relevant material is to be provided to Write Beyond by the Client
- the date the completed project will be returned to the Client unless both the Client and Write Beyond agree in writing to an alternate date
- the fixed service fee (quoted in Australian Dollars exclusive of GST) and deposit amount (if applicable).
Once a quote has been accepted, if the Client requests additional services or changes to any project terms, Write Beyond reserves the right to negotiate an additional fee and change to the project completion date, or decline to carry out the work.
- Projects may require a deposit, as stated in the quote.
- Write Beyond will supply the Client with a final invoice once the service has been completed.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Client has 7 days from the invoice date to make payment.
- Write Beyond is not GST-registered.
Confidentiality and Copyright
- Write Beyond will keep Client information confidential and will not disclose any such information without prior written permission from the Client.
- Write Beyond will keep Client contact details on file for Write Beyond’s sole use and will not distribute these details to third parties.
- All content delivered by the Client for the project is owned by the Client.
- Following full payment of the invoice, any content created by Write Beyond as part of the agreed service will become the property of the Client, unless otherwise agreed.
- While all care will be taken to avoid errors, Write Beyond can not guarantee the completed document(s) will be error-free. The Client is not entitled to make any claim in relation to any errors in such documentation that is used by the Client.
- The services provided are solely between Write Beyond and the Client, and Write Beyond is not responsible for any outcome (positive or negative) resulting from these services. The Client warrants that any document or information provided by Write Beyond in the provision of the service is carefully reviewed to ensure satisfaction with the contents prior to acceptance.
- The Client warrants that Write Beyond is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by the Client and that all information is not in breach of any copyright or other relevant laws; this remains the sole responsibility of the Client.
- In the event that, due to unforeseen circumstances, Write Beyond is unable to fulfil its obligations to the Client, the Client warrants that Write Beyond is not held liable for any subsequent loss(es).